Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Starting Point

I am beginning the cleaning out phase of my sewing room. I started about 2 weeks ago by laying vinyl wood-grain flooring in my storage closet and powder room. I also painted the old paneling white. It was a beginning but the rest of the area is much more complicated. I have 5 sewing machines 1 embroidery/sewing machine and 2 sergers. So the logistics are interesting. I have several things that need painting and recovering. The IKEA shelving that we cut down need painting the same color. And the sewing area tables need painting and the tops need new vinyl covering. That is just the beginning. So, One thing at a time!!! Right now I need the 730 to go to the doctor for a tune-up. With it out of the way I am not tempted to start a new project…

No comments: