Monday, October 4, 2010

Beginning to eat more healthy...

I have been gaining weight lately. Partially because my right leg is in a walking boot. So getting on or off a bike is a potentially hazardous feat. I was able to walk about 2 miles on Saturday and the weather was amazing. I love the fall and it is a time that I am more easily motivated. So I am going to lose the weight I have gained. I learned about 10 years ago how to eat everything you want and still lose weight. The whole answer to this is eat every two hours. Learn to read a label,choose whole foods and cut out the processed convenience foods. Enough is enough... If you would like to follow along or join in; you can post your comments each day of the next month as I begin to lose all this weight.

Breakfast is the most important meal! See you in the morning.

No comments: