Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day two eating right

Ok, yesterday was a very long day. I didn't stop until about 1:00am this morning. I am posting day two. I found it hard to consume so much food but pushed my way through it. Today I will be at school so I will take my food with me. I found a great bag to carry my food with me. It looks like a purse and it is very well insulated. Worked out for 30 minutes this morning. Off to school. Good Luck with your day.

Day Two – drink 8 ounces of water between each snack and meal.

Wake up at 6:15 am.

6:45 to 7:15 workout – Did you know that even 15 minutes of strength training will help to break down the fat in your cells that buildup into cellulitis

7:45 Breakfast – 1 slice French bread French toast. I make my own syrup with 2 tablespoons whole fruit jam with no sugar added, 3 tablespoons water and 1 teaspoon cornstarch. Bring to a simmer for about 1 minute. If you need butter use 1 teaspoon of smart balance spread.

10:30 Snack –1 cup sugar free Jello with 1 tablespoon of Whole Cream Whipped.

12:30 Lunch – ½ cup sloppy joe turkey meat between 1 whole grain thin bread and as much green salad as you can eat. If you must have dressing use one serving of low-fat and low carb dressing.

3:30 Snack – 3 cups air popped popcorn with 1 tbsp melted smart balance spread

5:00 Snack - 1 cup dry cereal

7:30 Dinner – 2 ounces cooked thin spaghetti noodles, ½ cup tomato sauce, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, 4 turkey meatballs and as much steamed fresh broccoli as you want.

10:00 Bedtime – Good night!

Tomorrow will be better. See you didn’t have to starve yourself, again.. Make sure that you eat everything tomorrow. You should drink 8 ounces of water with each meal and snack tomorrow. This will help you feel full and help with the weight loss.

No comments: